Friday, January 8, 2010

20/12/09: Geometry. Area. Wanted to cover some basics of these. But Mahesh, Tushar and Priti, the only attendants of the class, went like- What's this Didii, we went to such an interesting outing yesterday and you don't even wish to know about it???!
:) :) :)

Thus let them talk about the TCS event. And talk they did!! There was only one rule from my side- If you wish to tell me about the event, you'll have to give me every possible minute detail! If you stop in between, I'll start teaching geometry!

Thus they explained it all. Asked them to draw a graph of the place they visited, so that they understand proportions, distances, orientation, etc. :)


26/12/09: Photo time! Kids enjoyed all the event photos till date on Krunal's laptop, rendered by none other than Shrikant!

I had to attend Dad's programme. So me and Asim left within an hour. Shrikant and Krunal continued the class by reading out some interesting article on the laptop for some time; since it was really difficult to keep the kids away from the laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment