Monday, November 9, 2009

10/10/09: Krunal and Shrikant and Nivedita. In short, all except me. :-( I have exams. So this class is a reproduction of the details provided by Krunal, which I have nicely forgotten by 'now'.

Kids were busy exploring Nivedita and Krunal's cellphones. Karishma called me. Ajay called up his sister and actually had a talk. She's to come home for Diwali! Karishma also called up some unknown number and was talking arbit things for quite some time. Shady.

Ajay's going to go to 'work'. Where his elder brother works. A mobile shop in front of Dagadu Sheth Ganapati temple.

Shrikant dropped Raj to school and joined all at BC later. Vijay not well.


P.S.: I joined Krunal at Eklavya in the afternoon, after my exam. Interesting visit! Thoroughly enjoyed with the kids!


11/10/09: Sunday. Krunal alone. So this class is again a reproduction of what Krunal told me later, coupled with my brain's capacity to forget.

Sambhaji Park, as promised. They wanted to eat something on their way back, but at nice good looking hotels... :) So all had breakfast (= misalpaav, :-)) at some hotel on J. M. road. Krunal had a tough time trying to refrain kids from washing hands in plates and from throwing tissue papers around!

Then, while walking back (no auto due to the new one-way system), Krunal took them to the ATM! They were so excited to see a machine throw up those paper pieces which mean most to the whole of mankind! He let them operate it too. I like it when they are exposed to new technology. Then they all wanted Krunal's ATM card so that they could have all the money they wanted! He, obviously, explained the impossibility of the situation! :)

And finally, he got them back to Patil Estate on foot! B-)

No comments:

Post a Comment